Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
After you receive our ELM327, you can tested on TORQUE , if it's not V1.5 Hardware version, 100% full refund.
ELM327 V1.5 scanner automotive Features
Small size, compact structure. Plug and never unplug
Stable wireless connection.
wires or batteries (adapter is powered by the 12V Vehicles battery)
Minutes without communication, it will automatically go to sleep mode.
Ultra low consumption in sleep-mode, less than 10MA
Supports almost OBDII protocols, widest coverages
The adapter uses the fast communication mode and most reliable ARM chips, up to
ELM327 V1.5 scanner automotive Function
diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer specific
trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
current sensor data, including:
Term Fuel Trim
Term Fuel Trim
sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
Step by step guideilnes for ELM327 with ON/OFF Switch
1. Locate your OBDII Diagnostic Port. If your car does't have OBDII 16pin Port, you can check the pins on your diagnositc port, we will help you find the connector the convert it to 16pin.
2. Download the Torque APP from android market or install it from our CD.
3. Plug the ELM327 into your car, and it will emit the bluetooth signal, connect it with your cell-phone. Password is "1234".
4. Open the TORQUE Software, go to"Adapter status" -- "Settings" on top right,
select "OBD2 Adapter settings" ;
Choose "Connection settings" as "Bluetooth" ;
Choose "Bluetooth settings" as "OBDII" ;
EXIT the APP TORQUE
Restart the TORQUE App, You will see the green light blinking, and wait for a while it will build up the communication.
5. Please be noticed that the ON/OFF Button is for waking up the device, our ELM327 is humanized and high quality v1.5 version, it will go to auto-sleep mode if communication is suspend over 30 mins. Press the button whenever you need to use it.
If you still have any doubts, please don't hesitate to contat us!
Softwares Display on PC